INITIAL OPERATOR PLATFORM TRAINING
- DURATION 3 Days
- PRACTICE 80%
- TRAINEES Up to 8 / Module
- LANGUAGE FR/EN
- CERTIFIED DIATEAM
This course will train both users and administrators to use the cyber range, to be familiar with the GUI (Graphical User Interface) and to learn more about both its basic and advanced features.
The training is divided in 3 modules: Initial User Training, Advanced User Training and Administrator Training.
Module 1: Initial User Training (1 day)
On the first day, we will train people to operate the cyber range. We want to ensure that users are ready and well-prepared to be autonomous with the fundamental features of our cyber range, to use the GUI and to know how to use the cyber range in general to achieve their objectives.
Module 2: Advanced User Training (1,5 day)
The second day and the morning of the third day of the training will be dedicated to showing people how to use the advanced features of the cyber range. We want to ensure that such operators are ready and well-prepared to be autonomous to create training scenarios and to generate their own simulated architectures.
Module 3: Administrator Training (0,5 day)
On the afternoon of day 3, we will train sysadmins to operate, maintain and administrate the cyber range. We want to ensure that sysadmins are ready and well-prepared to be autonomous to:
- maintain and administrate the cyber range on a low-level ;
- debug the platform ;
- understand the problems, if any ;
- carry out updates and make backups ;
- monitor the platform and understand its inner operation.
Module 1: Initial User Training
- Everyone can attend, no technical prerequisite
Module 2: Advanced User Training
- Technical staff (basic technical level, scripting, REST API…)
Module 3: Administrator Training
- SysAdmins, engineers, network engineers
- No technical prerequisite
- Basic technical level
- REST API knowledge
- SysAdmin/Engineer level