OFFENSIVE DEV 101
- DURATION 3 Days
- PRACTICE 95%
- TRAINEES 5 to 10
- LANGUAGE FR
- CERTIFIED DIATEAM
This course will teach you how to develop your own custom malware for the latest versions of Microsoft Windows such as creating a dropper for any payload, injecting your shellcodes into remote processes, creating backdoors in existing software and bypassing Windows Defender AV.
This initial 101 training will teach you how to be stealthy during the first approaches, how to set up command & control mechanisms, how to remain discreet in its deployment and how to persist on systems.
- Understanding of operating system architecture
- Good experience with Windows OS
- Basic knowledge about .NET & development basics
- IP Network and TCP / IP protocols
- Kill chain basics (delivery, exploitation, …)
DIATEAM provides Certificate Of Completion for every completed course. This certificate may be verified by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org using the enrolment ID from the given certificate.