- DURATION 4 Days
- PRACTICE 40%
- TRAINEES 5 to 10
- LANGUAGE FR
- CERTIFIED DIATEAM
Today’s world is flooded with public informations. Whether it’s pictures, videos, posts on social media, news articles, or paid databases, it’s necessary to know how to set intelligence requirements, assess veracity of informations, extract, analyze and process data as a team to create intelligence products for better decision making. The training “OSINT Fundamentals” is the first step to understand the methodology and techniques behind every successful open source investigations.
Knowledge of open source investigation methodology and techniques is essential to navigate the current information landscape and developing effective capabilities to obtain intelligence.
- This course is accessible to people with basic computer knowledge.
Familiarity with the topics is appreciated:
- Basic search engine researches
- Prior use of a Linux system
- Usage of virtualization solutions
- Bash or python scripting / Linux command line