INTRODUCTION TO CYBERSECURITY
- DURATION 3 Days
- PRACTICE 50%
- TRAINEES 5 to 10
- LANGUAGE FR
- CERTIFIED DIATEAM
This course will introduce you to network security and information system security.
This training is based on 2 virtual infrastructures allowing to carry out attack/defense scenarios corresponding to recent vulnerabilities (less than 3 years old).
Scenarios, OS versions, vulnerabilities and associated payloads can be modified if required. Infrastructures are provided with the set of vulnerabilities necessary for the run of the scenarios, answering to 4 types of cyber risks : cybercrime, defamation, intelligence gathering and sabotage.
- 1 virtual infrastructure “pentest” included.
- 1 virtual infrastructure “incidence response” included.
- Understanding of OS architecture
- Good experience with Windows OS
- IP Network and TCP/IP protocols